TPG Community

Get online support

No internet since early March

Rlcrkrc
Level 2
Hi,

I have not had working internet WIFI since early March. I tried repeatedly to contact TPG through phone (unavailable) and through the app/chat which you state to use in which I have had no reply. I decided to stop the payments due early April as I couldn’t even get in touch with TPG and somehow I have been billed again!.. all up I have been charged $140 without an internet connection. I have joined this forum as a last resort. I would like a refund for the services not provided and the inability to contact TPG or get a response for technical issue. Reading other commenters I see that my issue isn’t uncommon at the moment and this reflects very poorly on TPG when people are being asked to work from home. I will be contacting the ACCC if this is not resolved quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @Rlcrkrc 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @Rlcrkrc 

I have checked your NBN-FTTN 50/20 service in our systems, and have created a fault for our engineers to investigate.

Someone should call you within 24-48hrs.

I have PMed you your fault reference number.

Regarding payments, generally we need a fault START date and an END date before any adjustments/compensation can be determined.

Give us a chance to fix your fault and get your service working before deciding next moves.

Regards,

David_M

Rlcrkrc
Level 2
Hi,
You can make the fault start date early March or whenever my data use was zero for an exact date. The finish date is on going. I will not be wearing the cost for a product not provided. I have tried to contact TPG numerous ways numerous times without a response through the methods stated to use on TPG’s webpage. I will wait for a for a response and a solution to all issues before taking the matter further.