TPG Community

Get online support

No internet since early March

Highlighted
Level 1b
Hi,

I have not had working internet WIFI since early March. I tried repeatedly to contact TPG through phone (unavailable) and through the app/chat which you state to use in which I have had no reply. I decided to stop the payments due early April as I couldn’t even get in touch with TPG and somehow I have been billed again!.. all up I have been charged $140 without an internet connection. I have joined this forum as a last resort. I would like a refund for the services not provided and the inability to contact TPG or get a response for technical issue. Reading other commenters I see that my issue isn’t uncommon at the moment and this reflects very poorly on TPG when people are being asked to work from home. I will be contacting the ACCC if this is not resolved quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @Rlcrkrc 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Highlighted

Hi @Rlcrkrc 

I have checked your NBN-FTTN 50/20 service in our systems, and have created a fault for our engineers to investigate.

Someone should call you within 24-48hrs.

I have PMed you your fault reference number.

Regarding payments, generally we need a fault START date and an END date before any adjustments/compensation can be determined.

Give us a chance to fix your fault and get your service working before deciding next moves.

Regards,

David_M

Highlighted
Level 1b
Hi,
You can make the fault start date early March or whenever my data use was zero for an exact date. The finish date is on going. I will not be wearing the cost for a product not provided. I have tried to contact TPG numerous ways numerous times without a response through the methods stated to use on TPG’s webpage. I will wait for a for a response and a solution to all issues before taking the matter further.