TPG Community

Get online support

No internet

mklamsah77
Level 2
Hi,
My internet connection is down since yesterday afternoon. I've sent email and tried calling the tech support line but couldn't get through as the line is busy. I've check service status page but no planned maintenance in my area. Can you please help? I've been a satisfied TPG customer so far. But, I'm starting to feel not so happy now :-(
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @mklamsah77

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've reached our Tech team yesterday to report the issue.

They've tested the line and detected a fault within the NBN network in which they've escalated the case to our Engineering team.

An NBN technician is booked to check the service tomorrow and have this resolved once and for all.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV

Grandma
Level 2

Hi, I also do not have my TPG NBN internet working (has been patchy the past 2 or so weeks) nor is the attached home phone service working. I am in the Canley Vale area (Sackville St), can you pls confirm the status of service? I also have not had my included international calling function working for the past 5 weeks at least. Please advise.

Riezl

Hi @Grandma, we are sorry to know that you're having issues with the service and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @Grandma, we have located an account using the details you have provided via PM, however the address you have provided did not match. Are you able to double check the service address?

Riezl

Thanks for the PM. We had a look at your account and we can see that NBN Co. has identified a network fault affecting NBN HFC services in your area.

There's no estimated time of restoration yet, but NBN technicians will be dispatched to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We'll closely monitor this and keep you posted for updates where possible.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.