TPG Community

Get online support

TPG support during outbreak

Pavel
Level 2

Hi All, 

I hope you do not experience internet connectivity issues as it became very important due to remote working arrangements.

I would like community members to comment on how are you able to connect with the tech (or any) support?

Online chat is always unavailable (aka busy), emails in helpdesk unanswered for more than a week.

My router VR1600 stopped working - the power indicator not lit. The TPG support cannot reply to me for a week. 

Any thoughts on how to finally get support? )

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Pavel,

We're sorry to know about the difficulty reaching our support centre. Due to precautionary measures to protect our staff from the COVID-19 outbreak, TPG’s telephone support team members are transitioning to working from home. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

We've seen that the replacement for the modem/router has been arranged, updates will be provided by our Technical Team when it becomes available via SMS/Phone call or email.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,