TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to connect to internet/No Interet

rakes7185
Level 2

Can some one from TPG look into this request ASAP.  This is the second day without internet connectivity and it's so dissappointing...!!! 

Can you please check and fix the issue quickly.

JayeshP9

Hi rakes7185,

I have checked here again and noted that still open incident affecting your service, I don't know why nbn advised total 90 minutes of  disturbance only so  I have also created ticket for our Engineer to assess your case. For your reference ticket # 59761758

Regards

JayeshP9.

rakes7185
Level 2

Hi Jayesh,

This is the Day-3 with NO internet connectivity from TPG and still counting hours to resolve this issue. 

Thanks.

JayeshP9

Hi rakes7185,

I have checked with nbn and noted that your service is part of an outage and planned to get restored by 13/05/2020 19:00 if you experiance no sync issue after 7PM tonight, let us know.

Regards

JayeshP9.

rakes7185
Level 2

Hi,

The internet connectivity issue still persists even after 7:00 PM today as opposed to the outage notification. I cannot connect to the internet even since last 3 days and this is really annoying & frustrating..!!!

very bad & poor service by TPG. I was not even notified of the service outage earlier.. until i contacted TPG about the issue ... and It has been really tough working from home without internet.

Please fix this issue NOW.

If you still cant resolve it, Please cancel my account subscribtion right away..!! atleast i will switch to a better service provider.

Improve your service quality TPG or get ready to loose customers & business.

rakes7185
Level 2

DAY - 4 without internet. Can some please reply or atleast confirm if my account suscrition has been cancelled?

JayeshP9

Hi rakes7185,

Now I am able see that your service is up and running since 15/5/2020, We apololized  for that disturbtion but it was due to unplanned nbn maintenance works. We  have already contracted nbn multiple times during this outage to fix your no connection issue.

Regards

JayeshP9.