TPG Community

Get online support

how do i get an answer from tech help

FSS12345
Level 2

I have been trying to get in touch with tech help for days. Was on this morning after waiting for 4 hours but call was closed by rep. Have wasted 5.5 hours of my life just today and many hours in the last few days trying to get help. My adsl 2+ speed has been as low as .2 and .3. Many times the tech chat just says we're busy, try again later. How can I get help? FYI I got through to sales just fine today.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @FSS12345

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

We were able to locate your account and was not able to detect any fault within the ADSL2+ network.

We've created some articles that will guide you on how to troubleshoot this issue.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV