TPG Community

Get online support

i have no internet

philippearson9
Level 2

5 REPLIES 5
PeterW

Hello philippearson9,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

robertsantich
Level 2
Is TPG wireless broadband down at the moment
Ahra_G

Hi @robertsantich

The basic troubleshooting that can be done with this service is to perform a reboot/restart.

You may also refer to this article: How to Set Up Your Home Wireless Broadband modem

If the issue persists, kindly send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can run remote tests and check the status of your connection. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

millwood96
Level 2

Hello,

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting anywhere.

Shane

Hi @millwood96,

For customers experiencing connection issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Hello,

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting anywhere.