TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL home phone bundle installation

jyotiaryal1988
Level 2
I have been trying to be a good customer of TPG for 6 years.
However , TPG has made me much more frustrating with it’s service and customer service .
I am very disappointed with TPG team. I have moved in new location on 26 March 2020, I have sent an email to TPG about moving and gave them new address manually and did online too, 1 week or 10 days before moving . I tried to contacted to customer service , they told me they would transfer to manager but they made phone in hold and left . I have waited many hours to speak the manager but could not talk .

I have not got internet service so far , today is 8 May 2020 already . I have sent them many messages that I need to work from my home as I can’t go to work during this pandemic situation . I had to use my personal hotspot from my mobile data , no options I have .
TPG is charging every month $ 59.99 from my account , direct debited and also already debited extra charged of moving home but not got service so far .

Definitely, it’s unfair for me .
3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @jyotiaryal1988 

Welcome to the community

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @jyotiaryal1988 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @jyotiaryal1988 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate again.

Regards,

Karl