ADSL install - delay

yevonong1
Level 2
Hello, I signed up a few weeks ago and although I have received my modem I still have not heard any further updates from Tpg. My install status is still at registration and the funds have already been charged to my card. I also requested to have my service connected as a priority status. Could you please look into why it’s taking so long for the install to happen? And how can it the install process can be expediated?
6 REPLIES 6
tracpants
Level 3
Have you had your ADSL installed yet? I signed up at the start of the month and my status is still "Your installation is progressing.". They haven't been able to give me an installation date or estimate
gaylebrock
Level 2

@tracpants wrote:
Have you had your ADSL installed yet? I signed up at the start of the month and my status is still "Your installation is progressing.". They haven't been able to give me an installation date or estimate run 3

Same problem unfortunately

Ahra_G

Hi @gaylebrock

Standard installation timeframe for an ADSL service is within 10-20 working days. 

We rely on our wholesale supplier to provide the service therefore we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling.

Further updates regarding your installation are sent via email. You may also check the status through this link: http://www.tpg.com.au/install

Please send us with your TPG account details via private message so we can check the status of your installation. 

Thank you.

yevonong1
Level 2

Hello @gaylebrock  @tracpants 

Disapointingly no connection which is absolutely unacceptable.  Installation appointment provided but no one showed up on the day and still no progress on when I can have the report provided.  Absolutely unacceptable and terrible customer service with no resolution in sight or timelines provided.  My advice is don't bother waiting, and try to search other internet providers who can be provide a more reliable service with real timelines. Providing the same reason that my installation in progress and it is being esculated is not a form of resolution.     

winterbiathlon
Level 2

Please contact Customer customer care and fix the issue.

Regards

Winter Olympic Games

robertjames2022
Level 2

Tpg Customer care is very friendly. Just contact them to fix the issue.

Regards

State of Origin Rugby