TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ installation delay

SOLVED Go to solution
Mariechloe
Level 3

Hi Riezl

I waited at my unit today from 8am for the technician to arrive.  Nothing had happened by 11.30am, so I rang TPG and selected the instllation option. Whoever answered told me the technician had been in my lounge room at 9am and had done the installation. I told him, this was not true, for starters, the phone line is not in the lounge and nobody had been there at all or called me. THat's funny he said, let 's see if we can do it now. FIve minutes later I had the internet working. As I suspected all along, it seems like it could have been done remotely two weeks ago. Either TPG are getting told a pack of lies by Telstra, or you make it up yourselves. I guess I should have called installations in the first place, rather than customer service. Either way, it has been a real waste of everyones time.

Cheers

Marie

Shane

The installation updates provided to us by our wholesale partner Telstra We are glad that your service has been installed and now connected for 2h 44m. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Mariechloe
Level 3

Inoticed you marked this issue as solved. I don't think it was solved at all. You essentially did nothing.

mandeepcust
Level 2

I was give Installtion date of 07/09 then 12/09, no status, no body is providing any answer. case manager advised she will call back. No call back received. What is going on. Is there someone who can help

Riezl

Hi @mandeepcust,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we'll now make a follow up with our Provisioning Team.

We will have the case manager contact you between 11AM and 12PM to discuss the status of the installation.

Should you have a preferred contact time, please let us know. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @mandeepcust, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

Should you have further queries, please let us know. Thank you.

isabelzhi
Level 2
Hi,
Do you know when I could expect my nbn services to be installed? I was not told an exact date and was given a timeframe of 2-30days, which I think is too vague to be anything of use. It’s been a week since I’ve ordered the package and despite the install inquiry site telling me there’s an option of rescheduling the appointment(hasn’t even received a schedule but sure) I clicked through everything and it only lead me to this. Can you please help?
Riezl

Hi @isabelzhi, we have also received the same query on a separate thread and we have likewise replied to it.

You may check our response here: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/NBN-Installation/When-does-the-billing-cycle-start/m-p/41199#M4598

It would be best for us to work on one thread to avoid redundancy and confusion.

We'll wait for your reply there.