Adsl2+ Still not install

Zihazulislam
Level 2
Hi,
I am a new customer with Tpg.
The installation for our ADSL2+ was scheduled for last Sunday 0800 to 1200. I was at home but NO technician showed up. I have checked the installation status and it says "still in progress" and the internet is still NOT working.
It’s already been more than 3 weeks I applied.
TPG - I expect YOU to fix that very quickly
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Zihazulislam 

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Definitely not the type of installation experience we wish for our customers.

We use Telstra's infrastructure to deliver the ADSL service to you, as such we rely upon the information provided by our partners.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and will raise this case with our Service delivery team. A case manager will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call to provide further updates.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Zihazulislam 

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and a discussed the issue.

It seems that the technician that was booked last Sunday marked the order as 'Not In Attendance' even though you were waiting at home.

Your case manager has requested for the earliest schedule for the next technician and will be in touch with you once an update is available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

marc_bln
Level 2

Same problem here!! Stupid TPG technician did not show up. The secoen time as well.

WORST TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY EVER! STAY AWAY!

Ahra_G

Hi @marc_bln

We have also received your post on a separate thread and we have likewise replied to it. As such, you may also refer to this link for more details:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/ADSL2-Installation/Technician-does-NOT-show-up-amp-still-NO-internet...

We'll provide updates where possible on that original thread. 

Thank you.