Frequent dropouts of service

Alan_Youngman
Level 2

Although I have had great service from the Technical Support Team, I can't figure out why they keep closing the tickets at hyperdrive speed but the problem resurfaces after a day, a week etc.  There just doesn't seem to be an actual resolution to a problem that has been going on since 2010.  The major problem seems to be the failing Telstra network and twice not they have "fixed it" with putting on a couple of 'Scotchlocks' on to bad joints.

3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @Alan_Youngman

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've searched for your records using your community details and was able to find a match.

I can see that this case was escalated to our Engineering team and has been coordinated with Telstra due to an issue with the physical line fault. 

A Telstra technician has been dispatched on the 22 June and has sorted an issue with the lead in cable. 

Please continue to monitor the connection and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Alan_Youngman
Level 2

Well hopefully 3rd time lucky with telstra - not bad for fixing a problem that has been going on since 2010 - not to mention the extremely numerous call to TPG.  As I have advised TPG in the past, I will continue to monitor the service and contact you again if it fails.

Erika

Hi @Alan_Youngman

While we will endeavour to make the Service available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Service is not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service. There are many factors outside of our control which affect the Services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and quality of the network used by our wholesale provider.

Let us know should you need futher assistance.