TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet connection (ADSL) in Eastlakes since last Saturday

Milena
Level 2
My internet is not working. I already contact the chat support. I already reset the modem. I tried everything, but is not working. When try to connect the internet appears a web page of netgear to help me to connect the wifi. But at the end is juts says that the cable ADSL is no connected , but IT IS connected. Please help me. I am a student, I need internet ASAP. I will start online class from next Monday. I am desperate.
2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

What lights are lit on the ADSL router?
Is there a light for ADSL? What is it doing? If it's flashing, it could be line fault. Only TPG can get it fixed.

Riezl

Hi @Milena, we appreciate your effort in taking the time to troubleshoot and we apologise for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We understand the need for a working service, thus we are here to help.

We normally advise our customers to check if there's an outage affecting the service first. We list all known outages on our Service Status page.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in the area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If you have performed all the troubleshooting on the link above, we will need to further check what is causing the issue.

We have PM'd you and please reply with your TPG account details so we can help get to the bottom of this.

You may also  chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.