No internet

jaye2090
Level 2
Hi I was wondering my internet isn't working as I have an extension until the 11th and there's no notifications saying it's cancelled or anything
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @jaye2090 

Thanks for reaching out.

The account currently has an outstanding balance, which is why the service is not working.

Please settle the bill first in order for you to continue using the service.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

jaye2090
Level 2
I have til the 11th of November to pay it should not have been cut already
BasilDV

Hi @jaye2090

The Email notification that we've sent is a warning that your account will be terminated on 11 November 2020 due to payment issues.

This means, that you need to settle the bill before that date to avoid termination.

You may send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted tomorrow for further discussion of your case.

BasilDV

jaye2090
Level 2
Exactly so I have til the 11th of November before termination and it's only the 7th of November
BasilDV

Hi @jaye2090

TPG is a prepaid service, we haven't received your payment that is why your service is not working and your service will be terminated on Nov 11,2020. If you want to still use the service we can process the payment to avoid termination of your account.

Currently, the account status is inactive and will be terminated if the bill wasn't settled on or before the given date.

BasilDV