no ADSL cable found

VincentG98
Level 2

hi everyone, 

I need help regarding the ADSL2+ installation, all the cable has been plug in correctly, however, when I test the connection through routerlogin, it says no connection found and out telephone line isn't ring as well and when I contact TPG, they say it has been connected. the conditions are like in the picture. please help ASAP as I live in black spot with no signal or connection at all.

thanks.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @VincentG98,

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : ADSL2+ Setup Guide

In your case, our Engineers have booked a TPG technician to jumper your connection in the unit for the service to work. Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

BasilDV