TPG Community

Get online support

Accessing emails with new provider

avdwhans
Level 2
Hi I would like to know if I can set up to still access my emails with tpg with a new provider. I am moving to rural Australia but can't get tpg out there at all not available only starlink works.
Can I still setup to access my emails because everything I have uses those emails for the last 20years I have been with tpg. Really hate to have to change but I have no choice
Please help
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Aubrey

Hi @avdwhans, you can opt to keep your TPG email by converting to an email only account with minimal annual fee. You can send us a private message with your details so we can have a look at your account.

Thanks,

Aubrey

estherjames
Level 3

Curious how you went with this - TPG have deleted my emails (years worth) without warning and I'd like to recover them too. 

gsmit
Level 2

Hi, Ive had 2 email only accounts with TPG for over 10yrs and until recently worked fine.  They were setup as POP accounts with incoming mail server as TPG and out going my ISP.  Never had an issue until late last year, google started blocking email ( that now appears to have resolved itself). Now recently constantly unable to connect to server and emails arent going through ( even if i email myself it gets returned) and when they do go through delivery is slow or delayed.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ahra_G

Hi @gsmit

We'd be happy to look into this. Let us have the TPG email address via PM as well as some screenshots of the email or errors you encountered (if there's any). 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G