Account Issues

Steve3
Level 2

TPG have resently gone to Multi-Factor Authentication " great to see" But I have not been given the opportunity to add my moblie number. As such I can not get into my account. TPG inform my that if I want this moblie added I have to send them the following. 

Confirm Id

Account Number

Information to be changed

Copy of Photo Id Driver Licence Passport etc

Selfie of Coustomer hold same ID next o face

Now I have been with TPG for nearly 30 years now. Paid on time every month and I am really pissed off by this. I'm told you would rather I cancel my NBN and Home Phone than change it for me on line, or at least let me log in so I can do so myself.

THIS IS FROM YOUR WEB SITE.

While we always aim to provide you with awesome customer service, if you haven’t received the service you expected, you have the right to make a complaint.

Please let me know if this is not true so i can change my busness to another company. 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Steve3

We are serious in protecting our customers to fraud and other account issues.

If you are unable to update any information online, then the customer is required to send an email to our Privacy team.

These information once received and verified will be destroyed by our team to protect our customers.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check on it further.

BasilDV