TPG Community

Get online support

Account Usage "New and Improved?" version

Angeli

Hi @Steve7

We've seek help from our Accounts Team to fix your phone issue. We'll monitor your account to ensure that you'll receive an update on a timely manner. 

Angeli

Hi @Steve7

Your phone service should be working by now. Let us know if you still encounter an issue. 

Steve7
Level 4

As I've said before, both the above replies are relevant to my "other" problem, which at the time didn't have a post. I have twice tried to post a comment about that problem, and both times got rejected as spam. The nearest I can get is a new post titled "WHY DO YOU CENSOR BAD NEWS?"  Please respond there.

This thread is about the purple bar in "Account Usage (New and Improved)" which gives a misleading (underquoting) impression of what the user's usage is.

The bar has been like that since August 2019 and is still not fixed.

Steve7
Level 4
The original post was on 14-08-2019. So that's just 35 months ago and it's still not fixed.
It might look like a minor thing, but it could easily make someone blow their usage limit if they don't realise that the very visible purple-bar number is far less than the total usage.
So please just GET IT FIXED.
Steve7
Level 4

It's now 36 months ago - three whole years - and it's still not fixed.

BasilDV

Hi @Steve7

Our team is still working on your case and would like another screenshot of your Data usage as it will help them with the investigation.

Please shoot it via Private message.

BasilDV

Steve7
Level 4

I will do it tomorrow. At the moment my usage month has just rolled over and the numbers are all zero.

BasilDV

We'll wait for it @Steve7.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

Steve7
Level 4

I am about to PM two screenshots of my usage by the original way and by the "New and Improved" version. It is still doing exactly what I described above: the Purple Bar (which is the thing that catches the attention) shows only the misleadingly-low Upload Usage, while the chart below does show the Total Usage - in tiny figures.

I am surprised you need additional screenshots (to the one already above) to make this clear.

Steve7
Level 4

There was a bit of interest expressed above, but it hasn't resulted in any productive outcome. 38 months and still not fixed.