Account closure

SOLVED Go to solution
lesliemunsie
Level 2

Hi i was a tpg customer 4 years ago. But ive moved and had to get another provider. The problem im having is alot of the games and sites i registered with still use my old tpg email  xxxxx@tpg.com.au. So what i want to do is make a new pop3 email account of the same name but when i try it says user name in use. I wanted to ask if my old username could be deleted allowing me to complete the pop3 purchace process and be able to take my old user which would enable me to have xxxxx@tpg.com.au again

Ty in advance for your help Les

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Joseph_D

@lesliemunsie all we need to do is reactivate the account and convert it into a POP3.

Just give our customer service team a ring to do the process above. You can also PM your contact details to us and we'll have someone contact you.

Cheers,

Joseph D

View solution in original post

lesliemunsie
Level 2

Sweet thank you very much ill give them a call now. Thank you for your assistance and for a speedy reply it's very helpfull. Enjoy the rest of your day Les

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Joseph_D

@lesliemunsie all we need to do is reactivate the account and convert it into a POP3.

Just give our customer service team a ring to do the process above. You can also PM your contact details to us and we'll have someone contact you.

Cheers,

Joseph D

lesliemunsie
Level 2

Sweet thank you very much ill give them a call now. Thank you for your assistance and for a speedy reply it's very helpfull. Enjoy the rest of your day Les