Billing adjustment

Roy
Level 2
Level 2
Hello dear TPG community members. I live in Pennant Hills NSW 2120.
My house was affected by power outage due to heavy rains since Sunday 9th Feb. Since then my house lost internet and landline connections. The power was restored on Wednesday 12th Feb, but landline and internet connections are just restore today.
My family spent almost a week without internet and couldn’t make landline calls to my oversea relatives (my plan includes international calls as well). I would like to make a billing adjustment request, who may I speak to and what can I do?
I called TPG accounting & billing customer service but they didn’t answer, so I come here to ask for help. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Roy

Welcome to Community!

Unfortunately, we do not provide compensation in  this instance. Whilst we endeavour to make the service available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the service is not fault free and we cannot guarantee an uninterrupted service. There are many factors outside of our control which affect the services, such as but not limited to; the performance of third party suppliers and equipment and force majeure events.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

-Ahra_G