TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t access my account

Speedy1959
Level 2
The request had been made. Am urging you to follow this matter urgently as it been dragging for long time. Meanwhile. Since my personal ID had been provided. Am holding TPG legal full responsibility over any personal information leaked.
BasilDV

Hi @Speedy1959

We'll fast track this with our Team.

Once confirmed with our Privacy team, kindly delete the emails you sent with the attached ID.

Thank you.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Speedy1959

You are required to send a Selfie holding the ID you've provided to our Privacy team.

They've advised that they only receive the digital and actual copy of the ID, but there's no selfie holding the ID to complete the verification.

A case manager has responded to your email and will wait for the details.

Let us know once done to fast track it.

BasilDV

Speedy1959
Level 2
Why don’t you explain properly in the first place? Am going to cancel all my account after this. Am sending my ID again and again. For ** sake. What the hell is going on with you guy? Hi Rosendo,

Thank you for your email.

Before we proceed we really need also a photo of your self holding your ID for verification.
Our requirements is a separate picture of your ID and a photo of your self holding the same ID.

I do apologise for the inconvenience and Thank you for your understanding.

I look forward to hear from you shortly.

Please replay on the same email thread to prevent delayed response.

Kind Regards,
Arnel Ramirez
Privacy Team
[ ref:2lqfYViJQB8_2Fj6qwNA1H_2BQ_3D_3D:ref ]
BasilDV

Hi @Speedy1959

It was advised by @Aubrey via Private message and on my comment above.

Aside from sending a picture of the ID, they also require a selfie holding the same ID you send to verify the account.

Once this is done, the information you sent will be deleted.

BasilDV

Speedy1959
Level 2
Am complaining TPG and it’s privacy team for miscommunication and complete ignorance and handling. How soon can I get this fix? This is my priority concern right now. The next thing is am going somewhere else for all this mess
Speedy1959
Level 2

The ID request had been made an hour ago. Is TPG gonna ignore this matter? Am yet awaiting for a response about the fix

BasilDV

Hi @Speedy1959

Our Privacy team confirmed that the email has been received and the account has been updated.

Thank you for your patience.

BasilDV