TPG Community

Get online support

Cant pay bill

SOLVED Go to solution
Oinahman
Level 2
I am unable to make payment to the most recent bill would I be able to set up a payment plan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Oinahman 

Welcome to the Community!

If you want to process an online payment, please check this article: Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

If you need further assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @Oinahman 

Welcome to the Community!

If you want to process an online payment, please check this article: Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

If you need further assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

Philipjohnson
Level 2

please call me on xxxxxxx to resolve a problem with mybill

Riezl

Hi @Philipjohnson, to make sure that we are looking at the right account, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the details.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @Philipjohnson, you may also pay by logging in to TPG My Account. This article may help you : Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

hqjiang5
Level 2

my wife at overseas now  can't upgart she bank card , can i made a payment for her?

Ahra_G

Hi @hqjiang5

We've created an article on how to update payment details: Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G