Checking account usage

diver99
Level 2

Hi

I am trying to check my internet usage, but when I login to me account and click on the option 'Check your account usage' I get

Usage not collected for the period

Could someone please assist.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @diver99,

Welcome to the community!

I'd like to confirm if you're on Unlimited ADSL2+ or NBN Plan. If Yes, it is normal on the 'Check your account usage' section to show 'Usage not collected for the period' since our system do not record your data usage anymore.

I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it does not match. If you wish to get details for your monthly usage; I would love to help and send it to you. Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID and the e-mail address where we can send the data usage report).

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @diver99,

Sorry for the delayed response and thank you for sending me your account details. I would like to confirm if should we send the data usage report to the e-mail address on file. In case you have a different preferred e-mail address do not hesitate to send me the details via PM.

I will wait for your response, cheers!

diver99
Level 2

Hi

My tpg email address is ok to send this, but it wold be eaisier if i cold check it online, as I have not been able to since i moved from my ADSL 2 connection to my NBN connection.

Thanks

Riezl

Hi @diver99, we have sent your NBN Usage Report on your TPG Email Address.

We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

diver99
Level 2

Hi

Thaks for the email but I still can not check me usage online when I log into my account.

See scrren shot

Hope this info helps.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @diver99,

Please be advised that we do not collect Data Usage if you're on the Unlimited Data Plan. Perhaps you can check the data usage report on your modem/router's settings.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

cheers!

ckgreene
Level 2

Another case of TGP offering a "service" this one being account usage, and then not actually providing it. Misleading and Deceptive Conduct.

BasilDV

Hi @ckgreene,

Welcome to TPG COmmunity!

Your data usages are not collected and reported online, since you are on a plan with unlimited data usage.

But our Customer support team can provide a copy of the data usages upon request. Kindly inform us with the specific month as to where you wish to view the data usages and we will send it via Email accordingly.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

AceSLive
Level 2

Hey guys, This topic is also affecting me and I'd love to know what I can do to see my useage.

I don't care that I am on an unlimited plan - I want to see my useage so that I can make sure I am getting value out of my plan.

If I'm getting unlimited useage but I am only using, say, 100GB, I'd be better off going for a cheaper plan.

I get that this clearly is a business decision geared against the customer, and geared towards keeping users on more expensive plans than their needs may be, but it's incredibly inconvenient and I'm seriously considering moving to another provider over this.

Can you please send me my useage to the email on file.

Thanks

Lee