TPG Community

Get online support

Data SIM card not received

SOLVED Go to solution
grahamcahill1
Level 3
3 weeks ago I was promised a 60gb data SIM card as my wireless broadband service had been out for 2 weeks since a storm in early November.
I never received the data SIM card.
There are notes on my file to that affect and I have called several times today to get this resolved with no luck
The last TPG person was putting me back to billing and then got cut off again.
Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
grahamcahill1
Level 3

My ID is *******
I don’t have an account no yet as this is a new service for nbn broadband (after previously being on wireless) and haven’t received an account yet. 
Very frustrated with TPG as was on the phone for 3 hours yesterday trying to get my issues resolved - and today I am still being charged for the cancelled wireless service too.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Ahra_G

Hi @grahamcahill1,

Please PM us with your TPG account details so we can check the status of the SIM delivery.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

grahamcahill1
Level 3

My username is 

grahamcahill1
Level 3

My ID is *******
I don’t have an account no yet as this is a new service for nbn broadband (after previously being on wireless) and haven’t received an account yet. 
Very frustrated with TPG as was on the phone for 3 hours yesterday trying to get my issues resolved - and today I am still being charged for the cancelled wireless service too.

grahamcahill1
Level 3
No I have accepted solution - key error on my part

MY issues in previous posts are UNRESOLVED
Aubrey

Hi grahamcahill, we have edited your account details for your security and privacy. 

Looking at ticket, we understand that the SIM for interim connection was offered you as your new NBN connection weren't working at the time. However, this was no longer processed as the issue has been resolved the next day. A credit has been applied instead for the 2 days you weren't able to use your NBN service from the day it was activated until the issue got sorted.

As for for the Home Wireless service, we'll get in touch with the accounts team to have this cancelled and reverse the recent invoice. 

We'll keep you posted for updates.

Regards,

Aubrey

Aubrey

Hi @grahamcahill1, the wireless broadband account has been cancelled and the recent charge has been reversed as well. We can have this refunded or we can transfer the credit to your NBN account.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Aubrey 

grahamcahill1
Level 3
Please arrange refund to my bank account
Thanks
Aubrey

Refund is now in progress, this will be completed within the next 3-5 business days. 

Regards,

Aubrey

grahamcahill1
Level 3
It has been 9 working days and refund still has not been received and checking my old user account cahillga I saw the credit was still on there