TPG Community

Get online support

Difficulty in logging into TPG App

SOLVED Go to solution
Nomnomchomp
Level 3

I can’t login into my tpg account from the app as it always shows incorrect password and username. I have no problems logging in from the browser though.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nomnomchomp
Level 3
Sure! Ty so much! This is really helpful! Thanks!

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
David_M

Hi @Nomnomchomp 

You could try un-installing the app and re-installing it and trying again.

Thanks,

Nomnomchomp
Level 3
Hi. I have tried that, but the problem persists.
Nomnomchomp
Level 3
Hi! Any updates on what to do? I had attempted but problem persists.
Riezl

That's very strange, @Nomnomchomp. How about installing the app on a different mobile device? Are you getting the same error when you try to log in?

Please send us a private message with the screenshot of the error message. Thank you.

Nomnomchomp
Level 3
Hi! Apologies that I am unable to send a PM with the message. As attached for the mentioned error!

Do note that the error code always changes too.
Riezl

Thanks for this. Would it be possible for you to install the TPG app on a different mobile device? This is just for comparative testing and for us to check if you'll get the same error.

Nomnomchomp
Level 3
I had tried to download it on 2 other phones but apparently they are not compatible with the app, hence I am unable to do so..
Shane

Hi @Nomnomchomp,

We'd like to confirm if your TPG account is with TPG ADSL/NBN or FTTB in the event that your TPG account that your trying to log-in is for TPG Mobile service unfortunately its not yet compatible with TPG application.

Regards, 

Nomnomchomp
Level 3
I see. Noted on that. So is there any application for TPG Mobile?