TPG Community

Get online support

Does anyone here know how to get "Customer Service" to actually DO anything to help a customer?

mhaseler
Level 2

I have an account with TPG for their NBN 12 bundle at $59.99/month. All was OK untill my credid card was compromised and then replaced with a new one. I logged onto my TPG account and entered all the details of my new card (and even kept screenshots of the changes). Obviously the TPG Account page did NOT save and preserve my new card details, as the next thing I know is that the account has been closed/suspended/disabled and I'm off the air.

With the Covid 19 drama there are absolutely zero staff available and I was able to waste my day sitting in a 'chat" queue, Where they must deploy massive numbers of staff because I watched my place in the queue go from 62 to 47 over about four and a half hours. 

THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL AND I SIMPLY WANT THE SERVICE REENABLED, but so far two days down and no action.

ANY suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
mackster74
Level 2

Having a shocker trying to get in touch with online or email. You wait for 200 people in the queue..speak to someone called Anne..whose avatar says its Jessica.Then they disconnect you.I am stuck in the UK on lockdown with COVID 19 systems and they will not let me put my acct on hold.Happy to have no access to wifi as im not in my house.YET they will not answer...... I have zero income at the moment and these guys are being SO UNHELPFUL. I have been on hold 6 times for 45- and hour and then disconnect.Shocking service

nhalicabc24
Level 2

Hi I have been trying for three weeks to register so that I can pay my bill but TPG services kept rejecting my password what can I do?