TPG Community

Get online support

Failed payment on mobile edit payment method button missing

Needhelpfast
Level 2

Got a txt and email saying failed payment. 

Log on to TPG, which looks like the old site, updated the credit card details twice, and to switch to direct debit as well. Checked the account balance, says nothing outstanding, however this appears to be the old site, when i click onto manage my account, it links me to a newer site (https://myaccount.tpg.com.au/payment-details), where the payment method is an old card. 

I've read the support post where you are meant to click edit payment method in payment details. However In my account this button doesn't exist. 

any way I can update my payment method without the button?

4 REPLIES 4
Angeli

Hi @Needhelpfast,

Welcome to TPG Community!

If your mobile service has been recently migrated to Novus system, please log in to TPG My Account using your TPG mobile number with the same password.

Regards,

Angeli

Needhelpfast
Level 2

There is no edit payment button under the payment details section in the Novus log in. Updating in the old cyberstore did not update the payment methods in the Novus log in either. So there is no way to update my payment details in NOVUS.

Ive also called tpg billing 3 times, and after 60-90 min hold each time, it rejected two credit cards saying its invalid (even though they charge $1 to the card).  Both cards work by the way. 

I have 3 numbers with TPG (customer of 10 years +), but know that my service will be cancelled if the billing continues to fail. I have since went and ported out all 3 numbers to another service. I realize there is a porting fee to pay, but this is better than three disconnected phones.

There is no Bpay, or online payment available. There is essentially no way to pay your bills (cyberstore doesn't work, Novus doesn't work, phone billing rejects card). 

I will make a complaint to the Telecommunicatiosn industry ombudsman if you could not send me a bill that allows me to pay.

Ahra_G

Hi Needhelpfast,

We'll give you a hand here and do what we can to get you sorted. 

Let us have your TPG Customer ID or mobile number via private message to locate your account and lodge for an escalated point of contact to occur to begin the steps in our escalation process. 

Thank you. 

Ahra_G

whoiscraig
Level 2

I am having this very same problem with my account. I have an outstanding bill but my payment details changed to an old card I haven't used in two years, and I dont even know where those old card details came from. There is no Edit Payment button in the new My Account so I have no way to pay this bill.