TPG Community

Get online support

General billing enquiry

Eric85
Level 2

Hello,

I am usually billed on the 2nd of each month for internet and voice (extra talk) concurrently, which makes sense since i signed up for both of the services on the same day. This time around i was only billed for internet and not voice (extra talk), does TPG ever delay in debiting money from an account? 

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Eric85

Welcome to the Community! 

TPG provide prepaid services therefore, as part of our billing system's automation, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle.

To view and manage your account, you may utilise this link: Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Eric85
Level 2
Thank you for the reply, i understand that TPG is a prepaid service but my question is why wasn't i automatically billed for 'extra talk', which i usually am, for the coming billing cycle? I was only billed for internet service. 'Extra talk' is currently active for this months billing cycle but i worry it will revert to 'pay as you go' once this billing cycle ends in a few days, since i wasn't automatically billed for the 'extra talk'. I hope this all makes sense. I spoke to someone from tpg today and hopefully the issue will be rectified.
Ahra_G

Hi @Eric85

Thanks for the info. 

Our Accounts Team is currently looking into this matter. This has also been raised to one of our Escalations officer. 

Kindly await updates via phone call or SMS. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G