TPG Community

Get online support

How to cancel mobile plan

charvell
Level 2
Hi. I need to cancel my pre-paid mobile plan, as I am going overseas.
I can't find any options for cancellation on "My Account", and I've been on-hold for nearly an hour on the phone.
I notice other similar questions on here suggest that I need to PM a moderator, but when I follow those instructions, I don't see a "Send Message" option.
Please advise asap (I'm starting to think that the cancellation process may be being made difficult deliberately....)

Please also note that I consider this message to be written notice of my request to cancel.
8 REPLIES 8
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @charvell!

We've set a requirement where a new member must reach Level 2 to be able to send a PM. To reach this level, you just need to post or comment on a thread.

Having that said, you can now send us a private message with your account details and let's look into your account. 

Thanks,

Aubrey

anilshah16
Level 2
I want to cancel my mobile plan
Angeli

Hi @anilshah16

We're sorry to learn that you are cancelling your service with us. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or mobile number and we'll discuss it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Shellakurni
Level 2

Hi, I would like to cancel my mobile plan for 04Xxxxxx & 04Xxxxxx

BasilDV

Hi @Shellakurni

We've edited your post as it contains your mobile number.

Please avoid posting any personal or account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security. 

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service.

Please send us a private message with your account details for further checking.

BasilDV

Justhere3
Level 2

same here

radishbao
Level 2
I want to cancel my prepaid SIM card plan, called 1300993019 but waiting time too long
Aubrey

@radishbao We've replied to your other post. We'll be waiting for your details.

Thanks!