TPG Community

Get online support

I'm unable to login and access "My Account" details with TPG.

daveoz
Level 2

WHY AM I STILL BEING ASKED TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY BEFORE I CAN ACCESS "MY ACCOUNT" DETAILS? This is the message I'm getting....

"We will send a code to your mobile number 04XX XXX 380. Please enter your code to verify your identity."

That sytem is flawed because that code expires after 5 minutes.

It's apparently OK for me to supply my son's mobile number because I haven't got a mobile phone, but how can I be expected to receive the code from him and then use it to verify my identity before the 5 minute time limit expires? and regardless of what time in the day or night it is, how many times does TPG expect me to try to do that?

And TPG is descriminating against the elderly because they're the ones less likely to have a mobile phone.

Can anyone recomment a good ISP?

BasilDV

Hi @daveoz 

Every time a customer will login to TPG My account, the system will ask for verification via OTP code that will be sent out to the registered mobile number.

We do not discriminate our customers, but we want to protect them from any online crimes or fraudulent cases.

We may be able to assist you instead. Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

What "account details" do you want?

BasilDV

Hi @daveoz 

Your TPG account details (TPG Username or customer ID number) will do.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

My customer ID number is apparently where I'm trying to access, the My Account section.

BasilDV

Hi @daveoz 

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

May we know what you want to achieve by accessing your TPG account? We may be able to assist you instead.

BasilDV

daveoz
Level 2

I want to remove my webspace files while I still can.

BasilDV

That really requires for you to login into the TPG My Account, @daveoz.