TPG Community

Get online support

Mail filter settings

adsljw8s
Level 3

Since Messaging Company has taken over emails I can no longer access mail filter settings to add/remove filtered email addresses. This happens on both Firefox an Edge. I have contated TMC support, awaiting reply.

8 REPLIES 8
adsljw8s
Level 3

Have heard back from TMC, TPG is still hosting emails, so it's a TPG problem.

BasilDV

Hi @adsljw8s 

We'd like to check on this further.

Please send us a private message with your account details along with the screenshot of the settings that you are able to see upon logging into the webmail.

BasilDV

david64
Level 15

@BasilDV . Why is TPG fiddling with their webmail when it is about to be transferred?
TMC should be doing in-house testing of their system if their intent is to make their system look like TPG's.

Here is the new webmail login and the address filter screen.

If I move the mouse over the blank panel, I get this message: postoffice.tpg.com.au refused to connect.

adsljw8s
Level 3

I've only have the issue with the filter settings, I had assumed that TMC already had control due to the change in interface and contacted TMC, but they advised TPG are still doing email until mid October. Posted about it in this forum and the moderator is looking into it.(also sent screen grabs).

BasilDV

This has been raised to our Post Masters for further checking.

If you are experiencing delays with your emails, there's a reported issue which we are currently working on.

Check it here: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus/Information?category_code=30&timeframe=now&affected=Email

Updates will be provided once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi

The mail filtering / setting issue has been raised and The Messaging Company will be in contact once the migration starts in mid-October 2023.

Thank you!

StanL
Level 2

Disappointing, and somewhat frustrating, that this problem will remain unresolved until mid to late October at the earliest. When is the migration/transfer of users expected to be complete?

I too discovered that the link address needs to be corrected: possibly to vpostoffice.tpg.com.au .

Shane

Hi @StanL ,

You will receive a notification from TMC as soon as the email migration starts.

Regards,

Disappointing, and somewhat frustrating, that this problem will remain unresolved until mid to late October at the earliest. When is the migration/transfer of users expected to be complete?

I too discovered that the link address needs to be corrected: possibly to vpostoffice.tpg.com.au .