My plan

cauchung
Level 2

Hi .i got a problem with my home phone can not calling out couple day ago ,my son just rang up TPG Yesterday 10 Dec .

We got the answer : the problem due to my prepaid credit run out ! and need to top up.

This is absolutely TPG fault

I start NBN with TPG on 18 Febuary 6 months contract Budget plan NBN12 S Bundle $29.99 a month which is 10 GB data / home phone is Pay as you go

On 03 Aug i upgraded  to NBN12 M Bundle plan $49.99    a month which is 100Gb data +unlimited  local and unlimited standard national call

After explain to TPG customer service ,they said will update this matter in 24 hours , But  until now more than 24 hours still nothing happen ,i am still can not make a call .

Other thing what happened show  above  that mean after upgraded to new plan  TPG still keep charging  me phone call to my credit until it empty then TPG block it so i can not make a call ( i still got about $ 30 credit after switch  to new plan )

How this happening? 

I am very disappointed with TPG

9 REPLIES 9
Ahra_G

Hi @cauchung

There are NBN plans whereas we require a Prepayment in order for you to make outgoing calls. 

The Internet and home phone Line rental bundle we are offering you today is sold as Pre-paid. As the line we are connecting will be capable of being used as a standard home phone service, the pre-payment will act as a reserve for any calls made that are not included in your bundle selection.

Please send your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check your plan and have a member of our Accounts Team to assist you accordingly. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

cauchung
Level 2

Disappointed with what you said because it doesn't quite match the Information in the plan that I selected ,the attached image here that I took on the screen when I selected. What does this plan provide in my account or may be TPG cheating customer as detail showed on plan is NOT true ?

All your customer team is talking the same they are NOT further check what wrong with this issue !even i sent to them a photo of this plan detail show on my account TPG .

Very very bad team !

cauchung
Level 2

There are NBN plans whereas we require a Prepayment in order for you to make outgoing calls. ?????

Please see the photo attached ! and tell me what is that ?

what Wrong with TPG !

Regards

cauchung
Level 2

After 3 days with too many time tried contact TPG by phone ,email ,TPG community and  sent a complain to customer relations

I just got a email from TPG customer service today said my account been fixed and my bill been adjusted with some credit .$...

I will follow up my account and hopefully this issue is fixed !

Ahra_G

Hi @cauchung

I've since checked your account and recent notes indicated that your concern has been handled by a Case Manager.  

An email has also been sent in which you can respond to directly should you still have further concerns. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G

cauchung
Level 2

Hello.

What going on  with TPG ????

Today 29/12/21 my home phone  got  same problem again  !

I can not make out going calls ,this time happenning  even in my prepaid is got 10$ in  credit, tried to call TPG customer service but the problem not resolve yet ! 

I am so tired and frustrated with TPG ...unbelievable this problem keep repeat just in short time ,they fixed one problem but also create another and keep go around ????

Regards 

cauchung

BasilDV

Hi @cauchung

We reviewed the account and learned that this case is being handled by our Complaints resolution team; Customer relations and your case manager has been in touch.

They've advised that this issue has been escalated to our Phone Engineers and updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

cauchung
Level 2

Terrible!

Over one week, the problem persist even though the case was handled under case manager..

It look like they can not resolve  the problem or not really follow up? Smiley Sad

I had call TPG many time about this problem ! 

2 days ago i had call TPG customer service again and been told wait for 24 to 48 hours for them to resolve this problem ,but  over 60 hours ...Nothing happen !

TPG customer service !!!!!

BasilDV

Hi @cauchung

We'll chase this with your case manager and make sure that someone will be in touch with you tomorrow for further updates.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV