TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Service not yet installed and cancellation fee charges apply?

Riezl

The follow up we have made is with our Logistics Team who will provide the e-connote/return label via email.

Once you receive the return label, you can contact Startrack to organise a pick up.

Riezl

Hi @linaylee99, we can see that the e-connote/return label has been sent.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

linaylee99
Level 2

Yes  .... i have finally received the Con Note and Manifest....Star Track is scheduled to pick up on Mon 13 May (booking has been made)....

Once Modem received, my account will be credited with the funds as mentioned by Ahra to myself in a previous conversation.  Are you able to tell me approximately how long the refund will take to hit my account?

Thanks

Lina

Riezl

As soon as the modem is received, we will process the refund and it will take 3-5 working days to be completed.

linaylee99
Level 2

Thanks for the assistance to get this resolved....hopefully the refund process is more straight forward

Cheers

Lina

linaylee99
Level 2

JUst FYI, the Modem was picked up by Star Track this morning from my office in Brisbane City and is on its way back to TPG as per address on the Cons Note....

Thanks

Lina

Joseph_D

@linaylee99 thanks for the update. Our accounts team has been notified about this as well. - Joseph D

linaylee99
Level 2

I would like to advise you that I have checked with Star Track's 'tracking" service and the Modem (Con Note H1G76373) has been delivered and signed for at McQuarie Park on 14 May at 10.34am.

I still have Customer Service (TPG) asking me about the reference and advising that MODEM has NOT ARRIVED...

Why is this so difficult to resolve?... if you end me to send you a photo of the "delivery" status from Star Track pls advise.

Can someone from Accounts pls start th refund process?

THANKS

Lina

Ahra_G

Hello @linaylee99

Apologies for the delay in getting in touch. I've since checked the status of the equipment and it did show that the modem has been received. It normally takes 1-3 days before it gets updated in our system hence the lack of update provided. 

Nevertheless, I've sent a request to our Accounts Team to start the process of refund. They should be in touch with you either via email or phone call. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries.

Thanks! 

linaylee99
Level 2

Thanks Ahra... appreciate your assistance once again... is there anyway the Customer Service team can be advised of this instead of sending me emails asking for details of Con Note and when it was despatched/arrived?

I would appreciate if the Accounts/Billing team can contact me on my mobile and advise when the refund will occur.

Cheers

Lina