TPG Community

Get online support

NBN cancellation notice experience

Quang
Level 2
I have been with TPG for over 10 years and only last week changed my service to another provider. I was never told about the 30 days cancellation notice. I have email tpg customer service twice whether I could have charges refunded and did not get a reply. Just feel very let down. Just because you change your service to another provider should not mean all my questions be disregarded. At least some updates or guidance. It's like you are not welcomed back. I have also emailed cancellation team also. See if they will reply.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Quang, we thank you for being with us for more than 10 years and we are sorry to know that you have decided to switch provider.

Please note that the 30 days cancellation notice is on our Standard Terms & Conditions.

You may find the details here:

https://www.tpg.com.au/terms_conditions/standard > 12. Suspension/Disconnection of the service > 12. 1 If your fixed period contract has expired or you are on a month-to-month contract, you or we may disconnect the service and cancel the agreement at any time by giving 30 days notice.

Nonetheless, we'd like to take a look at your account. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community