TPG Community

Get online support

Need to cancel my account

NicKe
Level 2

I am cancelling my ADSL2 + home phone account. I tried doing it over the phone which was unsuccessful as the escalation team couldn't be contacted and now I have not received the callback I was supposed to within the hour. I also tried doing it through the online chat though noone responded there either. To ensure there aren't any further delays, if I have to give notice of my cancellation, I consider this sufficient. 

This lack of service and inability to manage my account properly online is disappointing after being a happy TPG customer for a very long time now. I had planned to return when I was ready to set up an account agan but now I am reconsidering this. 

Note, I do not with to be called regarding this as I am always called at times that are very inconvenient and I have not been called at the arranged time this afternoon. Please email.

5 REPLIES 5
NicKe
Level 2

Note, I do not with to be called regarding this as I am always called at times that are very inconvenient and I have not been called at the arranged time this afternoon. Please email.

Will

Hi @NicKe 

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer want to keep your service with us. I understand that you don't want to be contacted via phone regarding your request, in that case we'll have our Escalations Team reach out to you via email. Can you PM us the following so we can have it endorsed properly:

• Customer ID or username of the account you wish to cancel
  • Contact email address
  • reason for cancellation

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will

Will

Thanks for providing us the requested information, @NicKe 

Please expect an email from our Escalations Team within the day.

NicKe
Level 2

I have done all as requested, supplied my details several times, filled out the online cancellation form and also replied to an email to confirm my cancellation.

I received an automated email yesterday saying that until I receive further correspondence there will be no change made to my account but have heard nothing since.

Please confirm ASAP that my cancellation is being actioned and that my account will no longer be active past 13th February.

This is ridiculously hard for dealing with a communications company! 

I would like the confirmation through email and do not want a phone call.  

Rica_R

We apologize for the experience @NicKe.

Upon checking on your account, our cancellation team already sent you an email confirmation regarding your request. 

We understand the importance of receiving the best deal and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you a better experience in the future.