TPG Community

Get online support

New router debit only partly charged to bank

SOLVED Go to solution
alanguide
Level 7

Ordered new router yesterday. Cost appox $99, freight $10. Bank has debit only for the $10! Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @alanguide

Usually, the process for the payment may take 24 to 48 hours and the shipping fee is most likely to be taken first.

We can now see that the payment for the modem/router is in progress. Once the bank cleared the fee, then you'll receive an email notification with the consignment or tracking number of the parcel.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @alanguide

Kindly wait for other amount to be debited to the account as it is currently in progress.

You may login to the TPG My account page to check the status of your payment.

BasilDV

alanguide
Level 7

OK. I just thought it odd that the freight is already charged but not the router!

alanguide
Level 7

Further to that BasilDV, on the TPG acounts page I can see the invoice for aprox $100, but it is still debited to my bank.The sales person said delivery would be 1 day. But no dbeit to the bank yet! I''ll PM you with my details.

BasilDV

Hi @alanguide

Usually, the process for the payment may take 24 to 48 hours and the shipping fee is most likely to be taken first.

We can now see that the payment for the modem/router is in progress. Once the bank cleared the fee, then you'll receive an email notification with the consignment or tracking number of the parcel.

BasilDV