TPG Community

Get online support

No service on mobile

Adiejensen
Level 2
Hello,
My mobile continues to show No Service. I had a lengthy conversation last week with technical support. After following instructions, my mobile began to find Vodafone coverage again. They referred my case to the Engineering Dept, and said I would hear from them within 48 hours. My mobile only had service for 3 days before showing No Service again. I believe the fault is on the SIM and would like a replacement SIM with the same number. If I don’t hear from you I will have no alternative but to cancel my mobile service with you. Please help sort this continuing problem out.
3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @Adiejensen,

For SIM card replacement, we will need to arrange a callback with our Mobile Support Team for assistance. Kindly private message to us your preferred callback number and time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

Ronaldo1
Level 2

I have same issue. Moved sim card to differnt phone but that showed 'no service'. TPG staffer said they would have to refer to Technician and that I would hear back within 24 hours. Now 7 days and dozens of incomplete phone calls covering many hours later tpg hang up with a message saying the department was closed and for me to ring back when they re-open. Does TPG have staff issues at preent as my phone calls began at 11 am.

Ahra_G

Hi @Ronaldo1

For customers experiencing issues such as no signal with their mobile service, we recommend to check out this Community article: No Mobile Network Coverage?

If the issue persists, let us have your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingly. 

Regards,

Ahra_G