TPG Community

Get online support

Not able to login my account while I am oversea

t0129020
Level 2

When I try login in to my TPG account, system will send verification code to the mobile, but as I currently overseas now, I am not able to receive sms, please help for this issue.

14 REPLIES 14
BasilDV

Hi @t0129020

Since we've upgraded our security to protect our account holders, it is required to use an active mobile phone to receive an OTP before logging in to TPG My account.

Do you have the registered mobile number with you? Is it with TPG or other provider? You may need to activate the International roaming for you to be able to receive the OTP via SMS.

If you don't have the number with you, then we may need to raise this further with our Privacy team.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

zabihullah87
Level 2

xxxxxx

Shane

Hi @zabihullah87

We updated your post. Please send us a PM with your details to validate the account that we have.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Mazlight
Level 2
Hi I have the same issue I am overseas and need to access more sms to verify accounts but am unable to login to my TPG account to add international roaming.
Aubrey

@Mazlight Hi, let's help in getting your roaming services activated. Please send us your mobile number or customer ID via private message

Thanks! 

agheb123
Level 2

Can you help me updating my credit card so that I can reinstate my account before the 15 of January?

Angeli

Hi @agheb123

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Do send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username and we can discuss your options from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Velidith
Level 2

I'm having the same issue. Can't get SMS to login while overseas. Can somebody please help?

Angeli

Hi @Velidith

Welcome to TPG Community! 

A one time passcode is required to log on to My Account. Hence, you must have your international roaming disabled. If you have TPG mobile and wants to enable it, send us a private message with your TPG mobile number or customer ID. If your mobile is from another provider, please coordinate with them to enable the service feature.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli