TPG Community

Get online support

Not cancelling sevice as requested multiple times.

jjensen10
Level 2
I still have had no communications for the successful cancellation of my account. I have made multiple attempts and but no confirmations, but you have no issues with me continuing to be billed.

Background: I have been trying to cancel my Home wifi broadband  service since the 8th October via telephone and with written notice which first went out on the 13th October. I have since given written notice of cancelation to the following address … cancel@tpg.com.au, 6 times over the last month and had multiple phone calls in regard to this matter, with no confirmations forth coming on either the cancelation or how to return the gear. This is totally unacceptable especially as you are happy to continue billing me for a service I have requested be cancelled,  and that you have advertise has no contract period and that can be cancelled at any time. I just received another invoice for November and the charge has been taken out of my account.
My family has been using TPG for over 10 years and we have always had decent support but this is not cool. I have now moved overseas and have to try and work it all out from abroad. Please repond and help me out.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jjensen10,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I am sad to learn that you decided to cancel the service with us, allow me to take this opportunity and chase this with our Cancellation Team. To better understand the situation, send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file)  also include your best contact e-mail address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I still have had no communications for the successful cancellation of my account. I have made multiple attempts and but no confirmations, but you have no issues with me continuing to be billed. Background: I have been trying to cancel my Home wifi broadband  service since the 8th October via telephone and with written notice which first went out on the 13th October. I have since given written notice of cancelation to the following address …  cancel@tpg.com.au, 6 times over the last month and had multiple phone calls in regard to this matter, with no confirmations forth coming on either the cancelation or how to return the gear. This is totally unacceptable especially as you are happy to continue billing me for a service I have requested be cancelled,  and that you have advertise has no contract period and that can be cancelled at any time. I just received another invoice for November and the charge has been taken out of my account.My family has been using TPG for over 10 years and we have always had decent support but this is not cool. I have now moved overseas and have to try and work it all out from abroad. Please repond and help me out.
jjensen10
Level 2

Thnaks. I have sent you a PM with the details requested. I will apprecaite any help you can give.

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your account details via PM @jjensen10

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and have someone to get in touch with you via phone call or Email to discuss this further.

BasilDV