Passwords

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 3

Is my email password the same as my modem log-in password?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @phr49

The modem log-in to access the modem/router configuration is different from your email password.

modem log-in details can usually be seen on the label/sticker of the modem.

The TPG email password is the same with TPG account password.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi @phr49

The modem log-in to access the modem/router configuration is different from your email password.

modem log-in details can usually be seen on the label/sticker of the modem.

The TPG email password is the same with TPG account password.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 3

Hi Shane,

Sorry I took so long to reply, but there was no tag on my first post to say that you replied.  I am not sure how I suddenly got here, but a belated thanks.

I have just changed my password through my account, and the menu access to my email has gone.  I have to go back google to access my email log-on.

Cheers Peter

Highlighted
Level 3

The modem password to logon to TPG is encrypted.  There was never a sticker.  It still works but if the modem should fail or be replaced for NBN, then I do not know what it is.  I'll jump that hurdle later when I upgrade to NBN.

Cheers Peter

Highlighted
Level 3

I just realised what you said.  I have the password to get to the modem's configuration.  It's the modem's password to log-on to TPG that I no longer have.

Peter

Highlighted

Hi @phr49,

Thanks for the additional details. I would like to clarify what are you trying to accomplish with the password(s)?

Would you like to change the Wi-Fi password or do some configuration with the modem/router?

Cheers!