TPG Community

Get online support

Pay my bill

chellerobbo
Level 2
I have follows all the information to update my payment details and pay my bill with no positive results. Could someone tell where to find my bill details so I can pay by boat. This is extremely frustrating. I have called all morning and I do not have the free time to wait to speak with a TPG representative.
Many thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @chellerobbo ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We did an article that you may find helpful please see link below.

Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online 

Regards,

@chellerobbo wrote:
I have follows all the information to update my payment details and pay my bill with no positive results. Could someone tell where to find my bill details so I can pay by boat. This is extremely frustrating. I have called all morning and I do not have the free time to wait to speak with a TPG representative.
Many thanks

chellerobbo
Level 2
Thanks for that info. I have tried this and it shows no outstanding bill but I definitely do have a payment due. Very frustrating when there is no option to pay any where in the site and also a huge wait to speak to someone.
BasilDV

Hi @chellerobbo

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that there's an ongoing payment using your direct debit account.

If you still want to discuss the billing, please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted and will arrange it for you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV