TPG Community

Get online support

Price increase with 12 months speed boost

thanh14
Level 2

I've also been getting this problem, I guess I have to private message a staff/moderator to get it sorted for now.

Aubrey

Hi @warrendon, give it another go using a different browser. Send us a private message if you need further help.

thanh14
Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion @Aubrey , I'd read your private message also suggesting this to me, the opt-in link never worked for me and I normally use Mircosoft Edge as my main web browser, but after I opened the opt-in link on Firefox instead, it seems to have worked or at least I got a confirmation that it did, if all is good, it now says I'll have to wait for the rollout to start before I get the upgrade. Thanks for the help.

Aubrey

@thanh14 If you got confirmation from the website, you're all good. Smiley Happy

Watch out for a notification email once the upgrade has been applied.

Cheers! 

robc
Level 3

The email I got from TPG on 3rd March about the increase did not mention it was only for 12 months, and it did not have a link to Acknowledge, so maybe the ones with links are scams? What IS a scam however is that I was NOT automatically upgraded from 12Mbps download to the faster speed of 25Mbps. I had to ring up to ask why, to be told someone would look into that and get back to me. Still waiting, and still don't have the faster speed.  So at the moment I appear to be paying $5 more for the same speed as I was before. So my advice is, check your speed using speedtest.net after the date you are supposed to be upgraded!

Aubrey

Hi @robc, you can send us your details via private message and we'll check for updates regarding the speed upgrade.