TPG Community

Get online support

RE: POP3 email account log in problem

Rick2
Level 2

I got the TPG POP3 email service charged $27.50 anually. It is working fine and never got problem, but just now suddenly I can't log into my post office, nor 'My Account'. It keeps saying 'Error: Invalid Username and/or Password. Please check and try again'.

I never change my username and password since I subscribe the email only service. Someone can help because I get all the important email coming in everyday. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Rick2
Level 2

I got the TPG POP3 email service charged $27.50 anually. It is working fine and never got problem, but just now suddenly I can't log into my post office, nor 'My Account'. It keeps saying 'Error: Invalid Username and/or Password. Please check and try again'.

I never change my username and password since I subscribe the email only service. Someone can help because I get all the important email coming in everyday. Thanks

Angeli

Hi ,

If you are still unable to log in to your TPG Post Office or My Account, we recommend to do a password reset. Here's how: Forgot your TPG account password?

Let me know if you require further help.

Regards,

Angeli

flissjul
Level 2

Same here. Outlook 2016 OK but when I try to log in from phone to TPO Post Office nothing happens. I can log in to Account but not PO.  Why on earth should I have to log into these two areas separately anyway??? TPG do something fast please.

Shane

Hey, flissjul

Welcome to the community! 

Try to change the password of your TPG account this should fix the log-in issue on TPG Post Office. In the even that issue still persists, you may raise this directly to our postmaster by sending emails to postmaster@tpg.com.au simply include your account details together with the screenshot of the error message (only if available).

Regards,

Same here. Outlook 2016 OK but when I try to log in from phone to TPO Post Office nothing happens. I can log in to Account but not PO.  Why on earth should I have to log into these two areas separately anyway??? TPG do something fast please.