TPG Community

Get online support

Refund Email

Riezl

Hi All, if you need further assistance, feel free to send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can take a look and help fast track the resolution to your concern.

Or you may contact the relevant team handling this directly by replying to the email you have received or contact the hotline number indicated in the email. Thank you.

harleynow32
Level 2
Hi there Ahra_G, I also got the refund email, but I had so many problems with this company that I moved to a different provider so I was wondering how the refund would work for me as I no longer am with TPG and they haven't responded to the replies I've sent them regarding this matter.
BasilDV

Hi @harleynow32

Thanks for reaching out.

We'd like to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number along with the screenshot of the email that you received.

BasilDV

newyhaggis
Level 2
Hi, I've tried to send you a PM but there is no option when your profile loads.

Could you please assist me in the refund? I have received the email and replied but have had no response at all. I'm no longer a customer of TPG as I have since moved house. I have updated my bank details in my TPG account, but would like to know when the refund will be actioned.

Thank you.
Shane

Hi @newyhaggis,

I sent you a private message please check your inbox.

Regards,

Hi, I've tried to send you a PM but there is no option when your profile loads.

Could you please assist me in the refund? I have received the email and replied but have had no response at all. I'm no longer a customer of TPG as I have since moved house. I have updated my bank details in my TPG account, but would like to know when the refund will be actioned.

Thank you.
malcomfray
Level 2
I downgraded on 22/09 still waiting for refund.
malcomfray
Level 2
I found it was given as account credit. For some reason i thought it autmatically went to card used to pay account..
newyhaggis
Level 2
Hi Shane,

Thanks for your reply. I have sent you a PM also.
Riezl

Hi @malcomfray , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

dee12
Level 2

have you recieved your refund yet john? i have been waiting since 25th of september Man Surprised