TPG Community

Get online support

Request for cancellation for my nbn plan

Liu
Level 2
Level 2
Hi team, greetings! I've chatted with your team this morning the 2nd Jul regarding cancellation of my nbn plan and I've sent back the cancellation form with all information filled under instruction.
I'm currently out of the contract and would you please kindly indicate if my Requested Date of Service Cancellation on 3rd August 2019 matches your 30 days notice or not? My billing cycle falls on every 27th.
Alternatively please suggest which exact date I should put for the requested date of service cancellation so I don't have to pay double bills for you and another provider, thanks!
Messages and emails will be pretty much appreciated!
5 REPLIES 5
Will

Hi @Liu 

Welcome to the Community!

Though we hate to see you go, we understand your need to cancel. I was able to check your account using your community details as reference. Your billing cycle starts on the 4th of the month and ends on the 3rd of the next month. Since TPG is a prepaid service, payment is deducted from your account 7 days before the start of the billing cycle. So the payment you made on June 27th is for the billing period of July 4 - Aug 3,

It appears, though, that you have already sent the email indicating August 3 as your last day. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thank you for staying with us for the last 2 years. We hope you can reconsider us in the future again.

Regards,

Liu
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Will,
Thanks for clarifying my recent billing period of 04 jul--03 aug, and may I please double confirm since I've submitted 03 aug as my last day yesterday 02 jul, is this corresponding to your 30 days notice? Will I be charged any other fees since I've done the payment for this last billing?

Thanks!
Shane

Hi @Liu,

Yes. This will be consider as a 30 days notice, there should be no charge on your account.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Liu
Level 2
Level 2
Afternoon Shane,
Thanks for reconfirming the 30 days notice.
Please kindly go ahead with my cancellation request as per submitted yesterday 2nd Jul via emailing as per instructed with my Requested Date of Service Cancellation on 3rd August 2019.

Warm regards,

Liu
Will

Hi @Liu

Your request is already with the relevant team. You will receive a confirmation email within 24-48 hours.

Regards,