TPG Community

Get online support

Service disconnected despite sent email 8 days back - Escalations done no reolution

sandeepbura
Level 2

I have account with TPG internet from more than 5 years. Never defaulted a payment. It was always on Direct Debit to my Credit Card. Received an email earlier this month telling that my account has owing balance of $98.xx Tried to update the credit card and wasn't successful. tried multiple times with different cards and times but no success. contacted customer support but same issue with them too. checked with bank and there was no issue with the card. its working fine with other payments. Sent emails to TPG customer support, complaints and customer relationson 13th of April and requested that i am happy to pay but the issue is on their side. Make sure not to disconnect the internet in any case as my work will be impacted. But they didn't reply on the emails and didn't contact me and disconnected the service on 20th April. when i asked the customer service, they apologised and promised to call back but no one is following up and calling back. My Work is impacted and i couldn't bear that.

Contacted TPG customer support and Chat 3-4 times while waiting for the callback. Everytime they promise to get the supervisor or executive to call back to resolve the complaint but no one is providing the update. At last got hold of the customer relations Team and someone named ZAS said that we will resolve the complaint but asking to create a new account and showing a very bad attitude despite the fault on their end by disconnecting the service and not replying on an escalated case 8 days back which show be within their standard 24 hours timeframe to contact and resolve. She kept on stressing that you can find another provider if you want better service. Could you believe it that a customer relations team member providing this response?? They are frustrating me and harrassing me to the limits and now they are saying they cannot restore my account but ahve to create another account.. which will take more time. I am out of work until i get the internet. I get paid when i work as a contractor on daily date.. I am loosing the pay every day. No one is helping me rather harrassing me and pushing me to the mental breakdown for what i hold TPG as fully liable.

25 REPLIES 25
BasilDV

Hi @sandeepbura

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to turn your experience around.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

sandeepbura
Level 2

Contacted multiple times but it seems TPG is full of Liars who keep on promising to call back in 30 mins, 1 hr but no one follows up. even customer resolutions is useless. instead of taking responsibility of their actions on incorrect disconnection  and not reponsing to the customer - showing bad attitide - ZAS is the name of the lady who has very abd attitude. askiong to change providers even when its TPG 's fault on disconnecting the service.

BasilDV

Hi @sandeepbura

We want to exhaust all of our options and see if we can still retain your service.

We'll be waiting for your account details to be sent via PM.

BasilDV

sandeepbura
Level 2

Already done if you have checked the PM.

BasilDV

I'm still waiting for your Private message.

You may click my profile in order to send the message directly to me.

BasilDV

sandeepbura
Level 2

sent again.

sandeepbura
Level 2

NUmerous escalations - not sure what does that mean but TPG is taking its own sweet time in resolviong the issue created by themselves. No sense of urgency. MOST USELESS SERVICE PERSONNEL I HAVE EVER INTERACTED. 

sandeepbura
Level 2

Zassel Tenepere and Mary galera are the worst Customer Relations team memebers i have ever interacted. Both are RUDE and arrogant. Being in Customer relations department, advising customers to do whatever they want. Go to TIO or ACCC. what a response we are getting???

I lost my whole day's pay and got frustrated and Harrassed by both of them the whole day when they didn't even provide any update on the fault which was on their part. Pray to GOD to give them the taste of their own medicine someday thorugh their kids and family!!

BasilDV

Hi @sandeepbura

Based on the notes, upon receiving your complaint, your case manager requested to create a new account right away as we can't retrieve the old one since it was cancelled.

The activation of the new NBN account was raised with our wholesale provider (NBN Co.), but can't guarantee that it will be done today.

Our Customer relations team is doing everything they can in order to get your internet service up and running.

We are monitoring your case and will provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV