Sim activation issue

SOLVED Go to solution
chrisa12
Level 2

I received a new SIM card 2 1/2 days ago. I have  followed all instruction to install and actiave the new sim card. I have no credit on my phone as i have exceeded my credit on my current plan and am unable to call TPG for assistance 

Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @chrisa12,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Mobile support team yesterday.

They've helped you in activating your new SIM card and now we can detect the usage that indicates that it is already activated and working.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know or contact our support team on 13 14 23 for real time support.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @chrisa12,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Mobile support team yesterday.

They've helped you in activating your new SIM card and now we can detect the usage that indicates that it is already activated and working.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know or contact our support team on 13 14 23 for real time support.

Kind regards,

BasilDV