TPG Community

Get online support

Slave accounts root expired

SOLVED Go to solution
pheuvel
Level 3

Gday,

I've had a TPG account since 2005. I've also had slave accounts since then, particularly, one for my wife, dheuvel. I've also recently moved over to NBN, still with TPG.

Suddenly, the account dheuvel cannot login to the email server - this has happened in the past few days. I login to the account and notice that her account status is "root expired", and when I press the "activate" button I get a message "master account is not active".

I changed the password through the TPG website and left it for an hour or so, but still the post office rejects the password. dheuvel can, however, login to "my account" on the TPG website.

Can anyone help, please?

Regards,

Pat

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @pheuvel,

Currently, there's a payment issue which is why the account status is Inactive.

We've raised this with our Accounts team and will provide you with the updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

pheuvel
Level 3

Thanks for your help, @BasilDV . It's all working again, and a payment has come out of my account. Hopefully, if it happens again, they'll let me know!

Regards,

Pat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @pheuvel,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and was able to detect that the account is currently inactive, which is why the email address is not functioning as usual.

We've raised this with our Accounts team and will provide you with updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

pheuvel
Level 3

Thanks for the quick response! My account is inactive? How can that be?

BasilDV

Hi @pheuvel,

Currently, there's a payment issue which is why the account status is Inactive.

We've raised this with our Accounts team and will provide you with the updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @pheuvel,

We can see that the account status is already 'Active' and the email should start working.

Please check your services and update us if there's any issues.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

pheuvel
Level 3

Thanks for your help, @BasilDV . It's all working again, and a payment has come out of my account. Hopefully, if it happens again, they'll let me know!

Regards,

Pat