TPG Community

Get online support

TPG billing for old ADSL and new NBN service

tguypicknowl
Level 2

As a TPG Chariot ADSL customer I went with TPG for my NBN service so that I could retain my email address. When I arranged the changeover I was assured I would keep my email address. All was well until I realised I was being billed by TPG for the new NBN plan AND the old ADSL plan!! I am NOW told by Chariot TPG that to stop the ADSL billing I will have to change my email address!!    TPG refuse to help at all !

It seems to me that I'm with one company TPG (for both billings) but with two companies for email address and support.

What disturbs me the most is the deception I received when changing over. If I knew I would lose my email address I would have reviewed providers.

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Good day @tguypicknowl,

We've searched for your account using your email address, but can only pull up 1 account. We'd like to look into this to understand the situation. Please shoot me a private message of your user name or CID for both old ADSL and new NBN account.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @tguypicknowl,

Thank you for sending your details via PM.

I'm currently checking on the other details that you have posted. I'm also trying to find a solution to your Chariot email concerns.

Please be advised that even though Chariot and TPG are under 1 company, they are still being managed separately and runs on separate systems.

We will keep you posted for the progress.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @tguypicknowl,

We have coordinated this with Chariot and to discuss the refund process for the Months that you were billed. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

For your email address, we have made it as your email alias so you can still keep it as it is. However, you need to change the server settings of your email to TPG settings. Please see the guide below:

Screenshot_2018-01-19_11-33-44.png

NOTE: Make sure to transfer or save the important emails before you change anything.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @tguypicknowl.

I understand that our team from Chariot has been in contact and a resolution has been given. A refund has been processed for the Months that has been deducted on your Chariot account. For the email address, they'll update you a month before the Chariot server will be closing. So you still have some time to update your contacts that you'll be changing email address.

We'll be closing this case now. Should you require any assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,