TPG Community

Get online support

TPG not responding to cancellation requests

yousuk
Level 2

Ive sent emails requesting cancellation, rang customer service three times (and put on hold till patience or in the last my mobile credit - ran out). TPGs runaround to avoid billing peoples credit cards is world class.

And the reason Im quitting is I was 10 days without service and had to pay 50 bucks in mobile data to compensate all while these vultures kept billing.

I'm one step from adding all this bodgy behaviour to my TIO complaint (I also emailed Reah Liguan | TIO Complaint Resolution Case Manager who claimed to be 'available anytime - but no reply either ...).
So this is my last attempt before just leaving it to the TIO to hopefully be the only Australia regulator that might actually do its job .. (they were pretty effective TPG basically ignored me until they got involved)

Dan

3 REPLIES 3
yousuk
Level 2
AC  compass2k
BasilDV

Hi @yousuk 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your account due to the issue that you've experienced with your service.

We were able to locate your account and reviewed the previous case. There was a fault within the legacy copper wires that caused the slow speed issue. Due to this fault, the internet went out after a few days. It took a long time for our third party provider to fix the fault since they've experienced an outage in the area, which affected multiple customers.

We'll chase this with your case manager and have her to contact you within the day to discuss this further.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @yousuk 

We understand that your case manager has attended your Email.

Further updates will be given once available.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope that you will consider TPG again in the future we would welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Regards,

BasilDV